Services are divided into five categories: Monthly Services
, Concierge Services
, Fractional Ownership
, Charter Services
The Monthly Services consist of the routine cleaning of the decks and bottom, with environmentally friendly products, to help ensure that your asset maintains its value and is always ready for you and your family. We use environmentally friendly cleaning products without harsh inorganic compounds to help protect our oceans and marine life. In addition, our monthly service includes Storm Watch; as foul weather approaches, Trident will check on the boat, monitoring the condition of the dock lines and fenders, to make sure the boat is riding correctly in its slip. We will even email a photo of the boat to the owner so that they can rest assured that their vessel is prepared for the weather. No more driving all the way down to the marina to check if that hatch was left open, or to add an extra spring line.
The Concierge Services bring professionals to your boat, catering to your needs, so you can get back to spending quality time with your friends and family on the water. From preparing the boat for a day trip or provisioning the galley for an extended cruise to one of the Channel Islands, the Trident experience is designed to be a turn-key departure from the dock and just as worry-free a return once you arrive back at your home-port.
- Voyage Preparation - Contact our office to let us know when you are leaving, how you want the galley stocked, and when you plan to come back. We will:
- Wash down the boat
- Remove and store all the canvas below deck
- Provision the galley with your selection of groceries, or create a custom menu with our caterers
- Deliver a weather report to the boat for the your trip
- Record a Float Plan and follow up to ensure you returned safely from your voyage
- Voyage Cleanup - Contact our office to let us know you returned home safely. We will:
- Wash down the boat
- Return the canvas
- Remove garbage and recyclables
- Launder linens and towels, returning them to the boat once they are cleaned
- Check the dock-lines and fenders to help ensure the boat is docked securely
- Captain Services - Let a licensed captain operate your vessel while you entertain your guests or just enjoy the ride.
- Great for day trips, sunset cruises, boat parties, holiday parties, or even extended voyages
- Catering Services - Select from an extensive menu of appetizers and full meals to enjoy while on the water. Great for every trip, from sunset cruises to extended cruising.
- Choose from a variety of catering options, all designed to be boat friendly and packaged in recyclable or reusable containers.
- Optional waiter/waitress available.
- Custom Services - Custom services available upon request, like holiday light decoration or boat delivery. Just ask!
Fractional Ownership simply refers to multiple people owning a boat as opposed to one person owning it outright. It affords much of the freedom and usage benefits offered in timeshare, however, the fundamental difference with fractional ownership is that the purchaser owns part of the title (as opposed to units of "time"). A fractional owner enjoys priorities and privileges, such as reduced rates, priority access and income sharing. Often it can be a much more reasonable proposition to own a share of a boat than the whole thing. More Information
Whether you are looking for a boat to charter for a day-sail, sunset cruise, or extended voyage, Trident Marine Services can help you to find the right boat and manage all the logistics. Whether you’re looking for a power boat or a sailboat, Trident Marine Services has access to a broad array of vessels to fit your needs. This can be a great way to entertain clients from out of town, entertain family while they visit, or a romantic evening just for the two of you. Let Trident help you plan a bare boat charter or fully staffed cruise! More Information
Trident Marine Services offers on-the-water training, cutting edge online boating education, and coaching in advanced sailboat racing. We can help you learn the basics of safe boating on your own vessel or one of ours. For the more advanced sailor, we can help you take your cruising or racing to the next level. Trident Marine Services has a host of coaches and instructors with international experience to help you become more comfortable and confidant on the water. More Information